These products are exclusively designed and tested to offer real metal effects to plastics, wood, ceramic, glass and other articles. In fact, besides the effect, this paint contains a high amount of real metal powder; therefore it looks, it is treated and also behaves to a big extend as a real metal.
ADDITIVE HELLAS S.A. offers the following range of REAL METAL Paints:
• REAL COPPER RC – 900
• REAL BRASS RBR – 900
• REAL BRONZE RBZ – 900
• REAL SILVER RS – 900
• REAL ALUMINIUM RA – 900
The formula, developed with the use of nanotechnology, is based on a ceramic base which gives it very hard and imperishable properties. REAL METAL Paints, are applicable with normal spray gun or with industrial automatically controlled paint systems (on which supplier can be recommended, if requested).
• Plaster, ceramic, marble statues.
• Wooden constructions, kitchen cabinets.
• Decorative objects.
• Architectural articles.
• Plastic articles (drainage architectural pipes, profiles, etc)
Features / Benefits:
• Excellent outdoor durability.
• Very good adhesion directly on the ceramic and plaster surfaces.
• Real Metal effect: The paint will age as real metal according to weather conditions.
• Resistant to rodent attack.
Guidelines for use:
• Clean the surface to e painted in order to remove all possible grease, oil, dust.
• If the surface is imperfect, porous, cracky, we are apply Teflon coatings a primer.
• PREPARATION OF REAL METAL Paint: Mix 4:1:1 – (REAL METAL Powder) : (Ceramic Resin C) : ( Hardener DH – 190).
• Apply 2 layers of the paint to the object by spray, brush or dipping depending on the thickness required.
• Allow 1 to 11/2 hour for drying.
• Send the coating with ca. A400 sandpaper and afterword with A600 sandpaper, until desired results achieved.
• Finally rub the object with typical cream for metals to give to the object gloss, shine and brightness.
• For spraying use 3 – 4 bar preasure of spray gun and 1.3 – 1.4 bec nozzle.
• Covering: 10- 15 m2/ liter.
• Plastic article surface should cool down to room temperature prior to coating application.
• Drying times:
• Dust free: 1 – 11/2 hours.
• Fully dry: 24 hours
• REAL METAL powder: 1 kg metallic canister
• Hardener DH – 190: 1 liter and 5 liter cans
• Ceramic resin: 1 liter and 5 liter cans